Best Practice in Multichannel Service Delivery for Government Institutions
During the workshop, we will introduce how government institutions can:
• Impress citizens with new and modern service delivery
• Let citizens use any channel of communication: e-mail; phone calls, smart phone apps, SMS, web form, face-to-face, social media channels, etc.
• Be available 24/7 – G2C, G2B
• Meet each citizen’s personal needs and improve their satisfaction
• Improve efficiency – no query will be missed and no problem of any citizen will remain unsolved.
• Network your government institution – G2G
• Speed up the service for citizens and entities
• Use geo-maps with indicators for faster problem solving and strategic planning
• Fast improve your administrative processes and procedures
• Manage the performance of the departments and employees in real time
Concrete example about the innovative multi-channel service delivery solution for central and local government institution will be provided. e-Governance Academy in cooperation with system developer Effecta Solutions has been supporting the implementation of this system that has been successfully launched in numerous central and local government institutions such as ministries, national pension funds, tax administrations, public entities, local government units etc.
Come and see how you can already today fast and with modest resources modernise the service delivery in your country!
Who is the Conference for?
Government decision makers and strategists from countries implementing national e-Governance strategies,
Donor organisations supporting development of open, transparent and efficient governance practices via IT solutions
Companies developing e-Governance applications and assisting governments with their implementation